Conestoga Tool is capable of providing very close-tolerance details in a variety of materials including: aluminum, steel, stainless, carbide, ceramic, plastic, and other materials.
- Services ranging from prototypes through production quantities.
- High-volume orders and short runs performed with exceptional precision and quality.
- Machining & grinding performed by experienced professionals who ensure that the exact specifications of every part have been met.
- CNC milling, turning, mill-turn, and multi-axis capabilities.
- Grinding includes flat, form, creep-feed, double-disk, centerless, cylindrical, ID/OD.
- Precision tolerances to .0002″ total part variation on specific features, with custom grinding to achieve even tighter tolerances.
- Micro-drilling &deburring.
- Certified to AS9100C/ISO 9001:2008 standards.
- Compliant with LEAN manufacturing principles.
- Acceptance of electronic files in all formats. Our programmers use state-of-the-art CAD/CAM systems to import customer CAD data and generate CNC machine tool programs for the manufacturing process. Customer programs are kept on file to expedite subsequent orders.